dilluns, 10 d’agost del 2015

OF HORSES AND MEN

OF HORSES AND MEN



Fitxa Tècnica 




A country romance about the human streak in the horse and the horse in the human. Love and death become interlaced and with immense consequences. The fortunes of the people in the country through the horses' perception.

And a song!



 "Cossack's Song", de: Red Army Choir



When I left my home and my family
My mother said to me
"Son, it's not how many Germans you kill that counts
It's how many people you set free"

So I packed my bags, brushed my cap
Walked out into the world
Seventeen years old
Never kissed a girl

Took the train to Voronezh
That was as far as it would go
Changed my sacks for a uniform
Bit my lip against the snow 
I prayed for mother Russia
In the summer of '43
And as we drove the Germans back

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada