diumenge, 2 d’agost del 2015

Blind and riding on the ocean's spine.....no fault of mine

DOG POUND (2010)


 

Fitxa Tècnica 

Director: Kim Chapiron
Guionista: Jeremie Delon, Kim Chapiron
Protagonistes: Adam Butcher, Shane Kippel, Mateo Morales

Productor: Georges Bermann, Frédéric Junqua
Muntatge: Benjamin Weill
Link: IMDb.




Three juvenile delinquents are sentenced to a correctional facility where they encounter gang violence, death, and harassment from staff and other inmates.



 Dogpound soundtrack (Syringa D'poud - K'naan) 

I wait along the borders of disdain
staring in
what I would give
to be within your arms
dry and warm
give me the scent of free
syringa tree
It's final call
lonely voice upon a mountaintop
shouting out
the secrets of a generation told
all the lies
blind and riding on the ocean's spine
no fault of mine
drowning is what I've perfected for 
all my life
give me 
the scent of free
syringa tree
crowning me
my victory march
the marble arch
the trumpet horn
It's final call

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada